A bit more about Dr. E
These words that tend to swirl around my life like a twister in a corn field. Oddly, they are significant in making me the unconventional speaker, professor & preacher I am today, but perhaps not in the ways you are thinking.
After earning a Ph.D. in Human Development and Family Relations in 1998, I've spent decades as a graduate and
under-graduate level Human Sexuality and Social Psychology instructor at various universities and colleges. Along with leading churches and working as a crisis chaplain, I have seen and heard it all.
Along the way I've met countless people and organizations who mean well and want to help during life's crises, but lack opportunity to learn the skills needed to be true difference makers. It's my desire to inspire and equip in that process.
Currently Eric and Cindy pastor The Sanctuary Church on Colorado Springs' westside. A church that exists for the margins and misfits (TheSanctuaryWestside.org), while also traveling and bringing hope, healing, and restoration to others.
Eric or Cindy Sandras
Because I am a full-time pastor and also juggle counseling and teaching, it's easiest for us to work something out if we plan 2-4 months in advance.
A typical training can can be done in one of two ways:
1) A 6 hour intensive class (with breaks = 8 hour day)
2) A 2 day- 4 session gathering with more time for small group discussions and interaction.
Either way, I am yours for the entire 48 hours. I love "side" leadership meetings, preaching, or other interactions that benefit your organization- whether on topic or otherwise.
- $2400 covers all materials, 25 complimentary copies of "When the Sky is Falling", any extra teachings or gatherings during my teams visit.
- Lodging: My team is fine to stay at hotels or hosts (as long as they are cat free!).
- Transportation: If you cover my transportation, I cover my team costs!